Install Custom ROM On Android With TWRP Recovery
/ 10 from
This custom ROM is based on AOSP and has many features to offer. The ROM provides Stock UI with customization options. It gives a similar experience to what you’d get from the Pixel experience ROM because they’re both based on AOSP. Also, this custom ROM supports the substratum Theme engine, which can change the appearance of your device.
- You can install this custom ROM practically on all rooted Android smartphones, irrespective of the manufacturer or model.
- The most useful feature of this ROM is its battery backup.
- If you plan to unlock bootloader or want to flash custom ROM, this guide is for you.
- Now install the app and then in Xposed module this app and after that, you need to reboot your android device for the proper working of the module in your device.
- It is a self-explanatory process, meaning, distribution of software update packages ’over the air’, or, wirelessly.
You need to root your Android device which is running in Stock ROM to install incompatible apps. It also lets you remove any system apps or bloatware which cannot be uninstalled in stock ROM.
Stock ROM’s are more secure and stable because it customized by the device manufacturers. ROM stands for Read-Only Memory which is permanent by nature. The ROM forms a part of internal storage which is not accessible for the users to write on. In Android, the system files (OS) are considered as ROM. A custom Android ROM refers to a phone’s firmware, based on Google’s Android platform. Android is open source and therefore any developer can edit the code, recompile it, and re-release for a wide variety of devices.
Now when you get the above warning message on your phone screen press “Vol Up” button to enter into the “Download Mode“. You may also try this video tutorial if you have any confusion which uses a different method. When the download has finished please extract the file to your PC desktop and open the “Odin..xxx.exe” file.
Here you will find all the latest YesTel firmware for YesTel Universal. If you are looking for YesTel Universal stock ROM firmware, then you are on the right page. We hope that the above-given procedure is easy to use and successful to install Stock Firmware on the Spreadtrum-powered. If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below. The process of flashing a ROM requires knowing the specific model and codename of your phone. It is essential to follow the instructions of the developer or manufacturer if you want the stock ROM (firmware) ROM to work properly on your device.